The Brand Marketing Specialist will support the Gluten Intolerance Group’s GFCO program, which operates in the consumer package goods (CPG) industry. Reporting to the organization’s Marketing Manager and working with cross-functional teams, the Brand Marketing Specialist will play a vital role in developing and implementing marketing initiatives that enhance the GFCO program’s positioning for both our business to business and business to customer target audiences. The Brand Marketing Specialist’s efforts will not only drive customer engagement but also will further define our program’s reputation and image. Importantly, the Brand Marketing Specialist will work directly with clients to support their efforts and achieve organizational objectives through development and sponsorship initiatives.
Job Type: Full-time
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop in-depth understanding and expertise in the brand category and the business environment where our brand competes.
- Independently work to improve our brand position.
- Assist in the development, tactical execution, and analysis of engaging, integrated marketing plans and activities that achieve marketing, program, and organizational objectives for GFCO.
- Identify trends and insights in industry and evaluate consumer and market research, provide recommendations based on findings.
- Analyze program and competitive data on an ongoing basis and identify the program’s brand positioning and growth opportunities.
- Execute specific marketing activities (e.g., consumer and trade promotion activities, sampling, public relations programs, direct marketing, etc.).
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team to design and implement sales material and supporting collateral.
- Collaborate with Social Media Associate to manage content calendar and help develop content that aligns marketing initiatives and communication strategies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and third-party agencies to create and execute promotions, artwork/packaging, advertising, and public relations programs.
- Analyze website content analytics and develop Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Strategies to drive traffic.
- Provide recommendations for improved user-experience efforts for clients.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Minimum 3 years work experience in marketing, Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) preferred
- BA or BS in Business Administration or Marketing is preferred.
- Experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Strategies.