1 cup margarine
1 cup white beans
4 cups granulated sugar
4 tsp vanilla
3 cups gluten-free rice flour mix
2 tsp salt
1 1/2 cups cocoa
2 tsp xanthan gum
This is recipe in its gluten containing form has been a long standing favorite. Recently I converted it for our celiac family members.
- Measure sugar into large bowl and pour the melted margarine or butter over it. Mix it in well so that each granual of sugar is coated.
- Blend 15 1/2 ounce can or pint jars of home-canned white beans in food processor and blend until fine and fluffy. The texture should resemble wallpaper paste. Divide in half. Use half of what you end up with for one batch.
- Place beaten pureed beans in a large bowl. Beat the eggs in food processor and blend well. Place all ingredients in large bowl and combine.
- Spread in 1/2 cookie sheet or in the bottom of 2 9×13 pans.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes. Cut into portions and wrap tightly for the freezer.