Black Bean Enchiladas
12 gluten-free tortillas (such as corn)
4 cups gluten-free enchilada sauce
15 oz can black beans, well drained
11 oz can yellow corn, well drained
4 oz can chopped olives
1 cup finely diced zucchini
2 Tbsp finely diced onion
2 Tbsp finely diced bell pepper
2 cloves garlic, pressed
- Combine sauce ingredient in a bowl; set aside. Combine filling ingredients in a bowl with 3/4 cup of the sauce; set aside.
- Spread 1/2 cup of sauce over the bottom of a 9”x13” baking dish.
- Spoon 3-4 Tbsp filling into a warmed tortilla; roll up tortilla and place in baking dish. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Pour remaining sauce over the tortillas in baking dish. Sprinkle with chives or soy cheese.
- Cover dish with foil and bake in preheated 350 F oven for 20 minutes.
Cool slightly before serving.
BEAN AND RICE FILLING: A different yummy can be made with 1 (15 oz) can refried beans, 1 ½ cups cooked brown rice, 1 cup corn, ½ cup diced onion.