Salmon Tin Foil Packets
4-6oz fillet of salmon
6+ slices of lemon
4 slices onions
4-6oz of sausage (sliced)
½ of a zucchini (sliced)
1 medium sized new potato (sliced)
3 medium carrots
2 slices onion
- Prepare charcoal or gas grill to medium heat.
- Cut vegetables into thin ½” slices.
- Place layer of vegetables on top of tin foil sheet (bed to be approximately 6” by 8”).
- Add meat on top of layer of vegetables.
- Add seasoning.
- Fold all 4 sides of tin foil over on the packet. Make a tight seal throughout to allow no holes for steam to escape.
- Place on a medium heat grill for 30 minutes. (Or, can be done in the oven at 350 degrees.)
- Remove packet from grill and cut open the tin foil from the top of the packet. Either enjoy food from the packet or add to serving platter.