Oven Baked Chicken Tenders
1 pound chicken breast strips
2 Tbsp milk
2 cups gluten-free bread crumbs
1 1/2 tsp season salt
- Beat egg and milk in medium sized bowl.
- Mix bread crumbs with season salt in a second bowl.
- Dip chicken tenders in egg bowl, and then toss in a second bowl with seasoned crumb mix.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of melted butter or oil in the bottom of a 9″x13″ baking dish. Arrange coated chicken tenders in a single layer.
- Bake in 375 F oven for 30 minutes.
Serve with bbq sauce & honey or ranch dressing for dipping.