The Customer Service Representative is the first line and primary contact for all certifying companies. They are the face of the program, attending trade shows, as requested, and otherwise representing GIG to the companies, as well as the companies that we certify to the food safety team and GIG.
Job Type: Full-time
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
include the following.
- Send application documents to clients
- Collect and file signed certification documents from clients/plants
- Review and approve certification applications
- Answer questions regarding the certification process
- Help resolve and/or relay issues related to client accounts
- Communicate needed certification document revisions to clients
- Generate certification Quotes
- Send certification quotes to clients
- Create and edit Accounts in salesforce
- Create and edit Audit Sites in salesforce
- Create and edit Opportunities in salesforce
- Create and edit Contacts in salesforce
- Make audit waiver requests and prepare audit waiver documents for review
- Send certification contracts to clients
- Send certificates to GFCO clients
- Collect Product-Ingredient lists from clients and file for review
- Return Product-Ingredient lists after review/approval
- Send Welcome Packet to new clients
- Send Termination Notice
- Participate in Appeals reviews and decisions
- Generate surveillance compliance documents
- Attend trade shows as requested
- Other duties as requested
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in customer service or sales
- Previous work experience in data processing preferred.
- Previous management experience preferred
- Previous work experience in nonprofit social programs beneficial.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and in a timely manner using – professional business voice, electronic and other methods of communication.
- Must be able to work at a steady pace.
- Must be able to multi-task, sit or stand for up to 4 hours a day.
- Must work effectively with others – professional, clients, and public.
High School diploma and 2 years of experience in customer service or sales.